At Tookan (powered by Click Labs), your privacy always sits at the top of our priority list, and we are concentrating on protecting it from unauthorized access at every stage of development. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of every personal information about our clients. This Privacy & Security Policy supplements our Terms of Service and exhibits how we collect, use and disclose information from or about you through our website (www.tookanapp.com) and service.
Users can access the Tookan service (the “Service”) via our website Tookanapp.com, applications on Devices, APIs, and third-parties. A “Device” is any device used to access the Tookan Service, including without limitation a computer, mobile phone, tablet, or any other electronic device. By using our Service you are consenting to the collection, transfer, processing, storage, disclosure and other uses described in this Privacy & Security Policy. The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which the Tookan client (“Client”) has engaged Tookan.
The Information We Collect and Store
Tookan employees are barred from viewing the content of the data you import into your Tookan account. However, in case you request our help to resolve your support issues relating to that data, and only after receiving your permission, Tookan employees may access the relevant data under the supervision of Project Managers.
We collect information primarily to deliver better services to all of our clients. It includes the details you provide us on our websites such as your name, email address, phone number, company name, tookan id, password and credit card payment information. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our website.
When you visit our Tookanapp.com, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our Sites. We also collect information about how you use the Service.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites and could remove cookies used for opt-out of tracking.
Tookan does not respond to “Do Not Track” browser signals or other mechanisms. Third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across sites when you visit the Sites or use the Tookan Service.
Tookan retains your data while you are a customer and will delete your information within 12 months of either party’s termination of the Terms, upon written request.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and to develop new ones. We use personal information collected through our website, as mentioned in this Policy or on our Sites. For example, we may use your information to:
- Improve our operations, services and website;
- Understand and enhance our client’s experience with the help of our website, products and services;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Solutions team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Tookan and our selected partners;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Tookan may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries. By using our services you consent to this transfer of your personal information.
Sharing of Personal Information
Information You Share
Information Related to Data Collected through the Tookan Platform
We collect information for our clients. If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the client that you interact with directly.
Access to Data Controlled by our Clients
Tookan has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct his query to the Tookan’s Client (the data controller). If the Client requests Tookan to remove the data, we will respond to the request within 30 business days.
Tookan will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. Tookan will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreement.
Information We Share
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than:
- With third parties who work on our behalf provided such third parties enter into a written agreement with Tookan requiring that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the relevant Principles;
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that Tookan will endeavor to notify you if Tookan has received a lawful request for your information);
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding).
We may also share aggregate or unidentified information derived from your personal information.
Personal Information Security
Tookan takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your usernames and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
If you are under 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use the Tookan website and Tookan Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
Your Information Choices and Changes
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Tookan by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your Tookan projects or our ongoing business relationship. You may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes and deletions to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Tookan will respond within ninety (90) days to any request to delete your information. Individuals who have provided information to Tookan’s customers must send requests to change or delete such information to the particular Tookan customer.
Changes to This Policy
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, you may contact us at:
|Address:||Socomo Inc. dba. Click Labs,
388 Market Street
Suite 1300, San Francisco
CA 94111, USA